Protección de datos
The following is the information required by Article 37 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (RGPD) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Data Protection Officer
Head of the Coordination and General Affairs Area
CONSEJO DE SEGURIDAD NUCLEAR
C/ Pedro Justo Dorado Dellmans,11
Phone: 913 460 100 email@example.com
Exercise of rights under the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
- The right to be informed when your personal data will be registered or processed.
- Right of access: The exercise of this right allows you to know what your data are used for, how they have been obtained if they have not been provided by you, who has them, the storage period or until when they will be used and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party, including third countries, as well as the purpose and legal basis or legitimacy that justify it.
- Right of rectification: The exercise of this right allows you to modify your data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: The exercise of this right allows you to oppose the processing of personal data by the controller.
- Right of deletion ("to oblivion"): This right allows you to obtain the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: This right allows you to obtain the limitation of the treatment of your data carried out by the person in charge,
- Right of cancellation: This right allows you to request the deletion of your personal data that are inadequate or excessive, or for the disappearance of the purpose for which they were processed or collected.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority not to receive an answer from those responsible for processing to the exercise of their rights.
You will be able to obtain further information on the protection of personal data as well as the forms in the following link.